Accounting profits can be created by manipulation of a company's accounting policies, cash flow cannot
Access Credit Management has a proven track record of successful commercial debt recovery on an International basis.
Our service is available to both UK and international based businesses with debt collection requirements around the world.
If you are selling products or services on credit terms, you will have experienced the frustration of late or non-payment. Rather than spend further time and money chasing these debtors why not let us do it for you?
Our International Commercial Debt Recovery Service Operates on a Contingent Basis, If We Do Not Collect a Debt You Don't Pay
From an individual debt to bulk debt recovery we will profile your case(s) and tailor a debt collection service designed to secure and recover your money.
Negotiating the recovery of international debt in a foreign language can prove difficult. Time zone differences present additional obstacles along with uncertainties of jurisdiction should recovery via court become necessary. Our International Debt Collection Department successfully recovers debt from across the world with both time and cost benefits to our clients.
Our objective is to evaluate, negotiate and create the circumstances within which problem debt solutions can be successfully resolved with the aim of:
- Maximizing cash flow
- Reduce financing costs
- Maintaining debtor goodwill and commercial trading relationships.
All collections are conducted in a legal, ethical and professional manner. We value our clients' and our own reputation in the business community.
International Debt Recovery - No Collection No Fee
Key Features of Our International Debt Collection and Recovery Service:
- No Collection no fee
- No Annual fee
- No membership fee.
At Access Credit Management, we've taken international collections a step further than most other organizations. With years of experience and our creative approach to the demanding nature of international collections we continue to provide innovative solutions that meet your collections needs.
Our team of professionals works closely with you to understand the profile of the debt for collection. Where possible, we also undertake independent research into the debtor company to ensure that the combined information provides our collectors with every advantage during the collections process.
The advantages that Access Credit Management offers you are:
- Experience - Access Credit Management's highly experienced management team has over 25 years of diverse and proven performance in developing and delivering creative collection strategies
- Results Driven - Our service is designed to speed the recovery process through service efficiency. Through our expertise and approach we are able to provide powerful collection strategies that deliver the required results
- Credibility - Access Credit Management is fully licensed and insured, and continues to be "A" rated by leading independent credit information providers
- Service -Access Credit Management is based in the UK and is ideally placed to service clients across the world time zones.
Case Study - International Debt Collection
- Client facing a potential bad debt of GBP £500,000.00, and with cash flow becoming difficult, the company bankers were concerned
- The Client had initially sought a remedy via their legal representative. The remedy advocated by the legal representative via the Court was becoming protracted, costly and had the added risk of a counterclaim being filed by the debtor
- The Client invited Access Credit Management to take over the recovery process
- Communication was established with the debtor, the issue of the counterclaim was successfully negotiated in favour of our client resulting in full settlement
- Access Credit Management were asked to re-write the company credit management policy and procedures and the company terms and conditions of trade
- Credit underwriting procedures were introduced and credit control staff re-trained in cash collection techniques.
For a no obligation quotation for the collection of overdue accounts contact us.
From within the UK on FREEPHONE 0800 694 0484 or contact us.
For enquiries outside the UK call +44 114 2499970 or contact us.